Chocolate! One of the most popular foods in the world. But how much do you really know about the mighty cacao bean, its benefits, and how to use it? Cacao Theobroma is a fascinating plant, one that continues to reveal more mysteries the longer you study it.
Kate Magic has been a pioneer in raw chocolate since it first came to the UK in 2004. In this video she talks about
- the plant itself, and how cacao is sourced
- its many nutritional benefits, and what makes it a true superfood
- its natural mood-boosting properties & a little bit of basic brain chemistry
- the best raw chocolate on the market & what makes a good raw chocolate bar
- the different ingredients needed to make your own chocolate at home
- a step-by-step guide to the different ways to make chocolate
- and finally, she gives you one of her most popular chocolate recipes
The only thing not included is actually tasting the chocolate! Although you will probably want to have a bar to hand, because after all this talk of chocolate you would need to have a will of iron not to be reaching for a square or two…
The video is accompanied by a PDF which details the main points of the video, and also includes the chocolate recipe.
I can wholeheartedly recommend her wonderful teaching – entertaining and enlightening, highly informative and for some, pretty mind blowing, Kate’s knowledge is truly remarkable.
I am focusing on everything i am grateful for at the moment, and i just want to tell you how you have totally changed my world with your recipes and writings. My diet is now approx 75% raw…this is down to your inspiration, I am happy with that, it works well for me. But it’s not just my life you have touched, because i have learnt so much from you, I can share what i have learnt….nearly all the women in my life now take Maca every day, because of you !! And what I have learnt from you and can now confidently share, this is one small way in which you have reached out to people beyond your sight. I always make something from Raw Magic when I have friends round, or go to a bring and share meal. Keep up the good work, you are amazing.
View the rest of our testimonials >>