- The reasons to go raw, why eating this way is so beneficial
- The common pitfalls that people encounter when starting out, and how to avoid them
- The best foods to eat to make the diet work in the long term (and on a budget)
- How to transition safely and successfully, and not feel like a social outcast in the process!
- Why raw foods isn’t just important for your personal health, but the social, political and ecological implications of eating such a clean diet
- Part One - How It All Began Kate has been raw for over two decades. What made her start, and what were her experiences of being raw back then?
- Part Two - Why Are Raw Foods so Beneficial? Kate breaks down the main reasons why raw foods work so well in the body, so you can easily understand the difference and stay motivated.
- Part Three - Follow Your Own Nose, No-one Else's It's all about developing a connection with your body, and Kate explains why it's this relationship with the body that's crucial, rather than getting stuck in a particular dogma.
- Part Four - The Optimum Raw Diet for a Busy Urban Lifestyle Maybe the most essential section. What exactly do we eat on a raw food diet? What do we include and what is better eaten minimally.
I have just completed the Raw Magic course with Kate in London…and it was amazing!!! Kate is an absolute inspiration and a radiant example of ecstatic living…the twinkle in her eyes, her smile and her presence is still with me.
Can you please tell Kate how much better I am feeling after talking with her. I am sure she can help me and she has already come up with lots for me to be thinking about in the coming weeks. I had virtually accepted the status quo so far as my health is concerned, and Kate has shown me a new way forward. Please give her my heartfelt thanks.
View the rest of our testimonials >>