- If you want to avoid getting stuck in a rut
- If you’re not getting those huge bursts of energy that you got at the beginning and need new inspiration
- If you find it difficult to stick to what you know and need new motivation
- If you want to expand your kitchen repertoire and grow your confidence with raw cuisine
- If you are considering teaching classes yourself
- If you are looking to start a raw catering business
- If you are a wholefoods chef looking to add raw dishes to your existing menu
- If you’re a yoga teacher, naturopath or holistic therapist who wants a basic understanding of raw food nutrition to pass onto your clients
- If you’re a mum whose family wants to treat you so they can benefit from your new found expertise!
- If learning more and eating more raw foods sounds like heaven to you.
- The philosophy and foundation of Raw Magic.
- Holistic detox techniques.
- The most important principles to create the best foundation in the body for optimum cellular health.
- Travelling and how to stay raw when you’re not at home in your own kitchen.
- Children on raw.
- Raw Chocolate.
- What in Kate’s experience is the best raw food diet for the Northern European climate.
- All the important elements to include on a raw food diet, from both the nutritional aspect, so as a chef you will be creating dishes with optimum nutrition and maximum digestibility, and equally the flavour aspect, so you will be creating recipes that your friends and family repeatedly tell you are the best things they have ever tasted!
- Raw foods in Winter.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the new and unusual ingredients that comprise the raw store cupboard and how to work them into your recipes.
- How to make green juice, sushi, raw breads, raw chocolate, and Irish moss desserts.
- Sample recipes: Green Juice, Sublime Sushi, Onion Bread, Deviation Chocolate, Gorgeous Goji Pudding.
- Kate explains hemp milks, raw mayonnaises, kale chips, curry sauces, and candies.
- Sample recipes: Hemp Milk, Mystic Mayo, Kale Chips, Crazy Curry, Rum n Raisin Fudge.
- Smoothies, burgers, salads, crackers, puddings, and pies.
- Sample recipes: SuperSmoothie, Love Burgers, Hardcore Salad, Chris’s Muddy Crackers, Return of the Sun Cheesecake.
- How to make chia dishes, soups, relish, and last but not least, the legendary Quantum Cake.
- Sample recipes: Renegade Chia, Green Goddess Soup (with Kelp noodles), Mayan Relish, Quantum Cake.
I feel Kate takes it to another level when she creates raw recipes, honestly. After all my training, learning with Kate is my highlight, she makes raw food prep practical, cost-effective, nutritious, delicious and fun. We have learnt so much from her!
I can wholeheartedly recommend her wonderful teaching – entertaining and enlightening, highly informative and for some, pretty mind blowing, Kate’s knowledge is truly remarkable.
View the rest of our testimonials >>